How to Help

We have a new bill in the Senate!

Senate Bill 5423 

Here's how you can help today

 Write or call your legislators and let them know you want them to endorse the bill

  • Ask your city mayor, city council or legislator for an endorsement of the bill
  • Write an Op Ed to your local paper supporting the bill and asking them to endorse